- Operating rooms, ICU’s, recovery.
- Isolation for infectious people (tuberculosis, SARS, pox, flu, etc.).
- Isolation for immune-compromised patients (HIV, oncology, etc.).
- Protection of patients against Aspergillosis (renovation works).
- To upgrade air quality when the usual ventilation systems do not perform as they should do.
- To introduce low-cost / high air quality in new buildings.
- To avoid expensive renovation works.
- To immediately create isolation rooms during outbreaks (infectious diseases, Aspergillosis, etc.).
How do we create infectious free areas:
By means of HEPA and ULPA filtration.
Important technical details:
Devices are compact, easy to transport, easy to install, only need electricity, low consumption, etc.
No maintenance, only filter change after 12-18 months and when necessary, can be done by usual staff (no training needed).
What is eliminated:
All airborne infectious agents, including gases and chemical compounds.
Proof: about 15 different medical/scientific studies from Belgium, Germany, UK, Denmark, Iran, India, Italy, etc.
Division of Walsberghe nv
Mr. Hendrik Van Passel
Phone +32-3-283 04 00
Mobile +32-475 71 06 91